February 5, 2011
Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB) is a power generating and distribution organization of Government of Punjab. PSEB has invited applicationsÂ from talented andÂ young candidates who have brilliant academic record to join the organization on the following posts :
Please visit http://www.pseb.gov.in/ for more details,
- Assistant Engineer (on Training) : Pay – Rs.7750-1450, Age : 20-35 years as on 01/01/2009, Qualification : BE/ B.Tech./
B.Sc. Engg. or equivalent in respective discipline
- Electrical : 80 posts
- Electronics & Communication : 15 posts
- Mechanical : 15 posts
- Computer Science : 05 posts
- Civil : 10 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 225
posts, Pay : Rs.6300-10700, Age : 18-35 years as on 01/01/09, Qualification : 3/4 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% or above marks OR Degree in Electrical Engineering OR 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 5 years experience as Lineman in PSEB. OR Matric with ITT with experience of 10 years as Line man in PSEB
- Sub-Station Attendant (SSA): 125 posts, Pay : Rs.4300-7500, Age : 18-35 years as on 01/01/09, Qualification : ITI/ Electrical with 50% marks and 2 years apprenticship training OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 50% marks OR Diploma in Electronic & communicaiton with 50% marks OR Diploma in Instrumentation & Process Control with 50% marks.
Application Fee : Rs.400/- (Rs.100 for SC/ST) for Assistant Engineer, Rs.200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST) for Junior Engineer and Sub Station Attendant in the form of DD favouring Accounts Officer/Cash, PSEB Patiala payable at Patiala.
: Application in the prescribed format should be send by ordinary post on or before 27/02/2009
Post Bag No. 09, Lajpat Nagar, Post Office, New Delhi – 110024